EBTV presents host Evita Ochel with featured guest Graham Nicholls in a dialogue about out-of-body experiences (OBEs).
Graham Nicholls is an author, speaker, artist, and out-of-body experience (OBE) specialist. He has researched and experimented with various areas of psychology, consciousness studies, telepathy and precognition. He is the author of two books:a Avenues of the Human Spirit and Navigating the Out-of-Body Experience.
General topics covered in the video episode include:
How Graham’s first OBE experiences occurred. (2:11)
How Graham’s OBEs have evolved over the years. (5:10)
Are OBEs the same as lucid dreaming. (9:19)
How OBEs relate to telepathy and precognition. (13:25)
- objective versus subjective data collection
- Graham’s precognitive experience of the London bombing. (17:15)
Exploring common misunderstanding/misconceptions about OBE experiences. (18:33)
How Graham enters into or induces an OBE. (23:10)
How we can approach, enter or induce OBEs. (27:20)
- Graham’s G-technique for helping people have OBEs
- the holistic nature of OBEs
The benefit of having OBEs and how they can help us on a practical level. (32:30)
The OBE connection to the NDE (near death experience). (35:43)
Practical ways of optimizing OBEs. (38:20)
- proper physical care for optimal spiritual benefits
An overview of Graham’s books. (45:05)
- Book 1: Avenues of the Human Spirit
- Book 2: Navigating the Out-of-Body Experience
Comments & Questions
To share comments, questions or feedback, visit the YouTube comments for this video.