EBTV presents host Evita Ochel with special guest Ven. Khenpo Sonam Rinpoche from the Riwoche Buddhist Temple in Toronto, ON. Ven. Khenpo Sonam Rinpoche is 72 years old, and entered a monastery when he was 5 years old, becoming a monk when he was 15 years old. As part of his exile from Tibet, he walked on foot for a year to India. He later immigrated to Canada, and set up the Riwoche Buddhist Temple in Toronto, as part of the Riwoche lineage.
In the video, Ven. Khenpo Sonam Rinpoche shares:
- How we can best understand dharma (1:00)
- How to understand enlightenment (1:40)
- How to ease suffering due to material attachments (2:40)
- What can we do to further our spiritual development (3:40)
- A Buddhist Meditation technique (6:05)
- A Buddhist Blessing Ceremony (9:18)