Evolving Beings welcomes and generously thanks all of our guest authors for contributing their knowledge and expertise to this site. If you are an expert in a topic dealing with spirituality, enlightenment, self-growth or consciousness expansion, you are invited to submit an article to be a guest author.
By being a guest author, you get to:
- Share your knowledge, expertise and passion about a certain related topic.
- Contribute your talents and add value to the lives of others.
- Link to your own personal site (if applicable) and thus increase your exposure. (Note: companies, advertisers or individuals with affiliate material excluded)
In order to be a guest author, please have your article(s) stick to the following guidelines:
- Be in alignment with the paradigm of Evolving Beings – ideas and wisdom that promote universal spirituality, empowerment, enlightenment, consciousness expansion and heart-centered living.
- Be an expert in your field or area of interest – such as an author, professor, spiritual teacher, counsellor, etc.
- Provide a high quality essay/article with well developed ideas, covering unique, thought-provoking and consciousness expanding content.
- Not endorse or promote any organizations, or programs that are not in alignment with the site paradigms, ex: corporations, singular religions, etc.
- Not use any external links within your essay/article, unless it specifically and naturally supports your research or material.
- Be proficient in the English language, grammar and spelling.
- Provide an article that is at least 1000, and up to 2000 words in length.
- Submit the article in a .doc(x) or .pages format (preferably not in the body of an email).
- The article must be your original work and has not been, or will not be published anywhere else on the web.
- Include a 3-5 sentence biography of yourself, which may include a link to your main website (if applicable), and social media networks.